Study, learn, grow:
International Fellowship Program
Specialists and last-year-residents in plastic surgery now have the opportunity to look behind the curtain of one of Europes leading aesthetic clinics. The Kuzbari International Fellowship Program offers you the possibility to share the competence and learn from our highly experienced specialists in aesthetic plastic surgery.
About the Kuzbari Clinic
The Kuzbari Center for Aesthetic Medicine is considered the leading plastic surgery and aesthetic treatment provider in Austria. The clinic was founded in 2011 by Dr. Rafic Kuzbari and Dr. Stephan Baszler. Located in the center of Vienna, it offers world-class aesthetic surgery, minimal-invasive treatments and medical skincare on more than 1.800m2. The latest technology, cutting-edge techniques and scientific research enable us to stay at the very top of developments.
What you learn
As a fellow, you will scrub in and assist the senior surgeons in different types of operations on a daily basis:
- Primary and secondary rhinoplasties
- Facial and eyelid aesthetic surgery
- Breast augmentation
- Breast augmentation-mastopexy
- Breast reduction
- Advanced lipo-contouring techniques
- Hair transplantation
- & more ...
Moreover, you will be able to follow their consultations with patients and attend non-surgical treatments like synthetic filler injections, Ulthera, CoolSculpting, Laser, MiraDry, ... You will also be able to take part in ongoing scientific research projects under supervision of Dr. Kuzbari.
We offer our International Fellowship Program for the duration of three, six or twelve months, in which the fellow will engage in all of the activities of the clinic mentioned above.
Costs & living
Fellows do not receive a salary. We believe that our fellows obtain an invaluable experience during their stay that will give them a big boost for their subsequent careers.
For cost of accommodation expect to pay around EUR 500-700 per month. The Kuzbari Clinic will provide a monthly allowance of EUR 500.
What we require from you
- You should be a last-year-resident or a specialist in plastic surgery in your home country.
- A written application including CV and a motivation letter. Please be aware that we only accept .pdf documents. Word Files will not pass our IT security firewalls.
- You should be available to come for a visit/interview at the Kuzbari Clinic in Vienna for a final selection among applicants.
For more information and applications, please contact via email Dr. Ali Saalabian who is in charge of the Kuzbari International Fellowship Program: email@example.com.